Are you looking to replace worn out or damaged number plates? Or do you need a trailer plate? Look no further than Speediplates. We have many sizes and shapes in stock, all our plates are road legal.
We can make and fit plates to any car or bike while you wait, Lamborghinis, Ducatis, Jaguars, Yamahas, Taxis, 4×4’s, Trailer Plates or Import Plates. If we do not have your plate in stock we can make them up within 2-3 days.
Ordering number plates is easy as 1, 2, 3…
Bring with you a proof of identity showing your name and address and a Proof of Entitlement. (see below)
Select the plate you want.
Drive away with peace of mind, knowing you’ve purchased road legal number plates.
You can call us to order your plates to save you waiting, call 0141 420 6738
(we will not release plates until we are satisfied with the documents).
We also offer a comprehensive fitting service.
The DVLA regulations state that we must see Proof of Identity AND Proof of Entitlement for all Road Legal number plates. See below for the list of acceptable documents. You can scan and email, fax or post them. (All required information to do this is on our Contact us page!)
Proof of Identity (one from the following)
• Driving Licence (preferred) – any Country
• Bank/Building Society Statement
• Electricity, Gas, Water Bill or Landline telephone, Council Tax bill
• Passport – any Country
• Credit/Debit card issued by a Bank or Building Society only
• Police Warrant Card
• Armed Forces Identity Card
• National Identity Card
Proof of Entitlement (one from the following)
• Registration Document (V5C) preferred
• Tear off slip from V5C (V5C/2)
• Authorisation Certificate (V948)
• An Electronic Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (eV948)
• Certificate of Entitlement to a Mark (V750)
• Cherished Transfer Retention Document (V778)
• Vehicle Licence Renewal (V11)
• Temporary registration Certificate (V379)
• Authorisation slip from DVLA Local Office with official DVLA stamp
• Copy of the schedule of vehicles supplied by a hirer/leasing company under the hire contract agreement together with a letter of authority on company headed notepaper. This letter must quote the V5C document reference number.